Conference streams include but are not limited to:
- Adapting to Industry 4.0
- Asian and emerging economies
- Corporate social responsibility
- Cyber security
- Energy, environment and resources
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation management
- Growth and equity
- Halal products and services
- Human resource management and leadership
- Digital transformation, information technology and development
- Islamic economics and finance
- Marketing management and consumer behaviour
- Performance management systems
- Strategic issues in Business
- Sustainable and inclusive growth
- Women empowerment
- The abstract should be no longer than 500 words. The title of the paper must be bold, and should include name(s) of all authors. The name of presenting author should be underlined and must include contact details including e-mail. The abstract should briefly introduce the topic of the research, identify research problem and/of the objectives, indicate the methodological approach planned/used for tackling the research problem; summarise the main or expected findings and policy implications. The abstract should be submitted to the conference secretariat via email to
*Please note that abstract must be submitted in MS Word format.
Click Here links to Abstract Submission site
Full paper template: download here
- It can be either empirical, conceptual or working paper. Empirical papers should include: (1) title, (2) author, (3) abstract, (4) research background, (5) literature review, (6) research methods, (7) result and discussion, (8) conclusion and (9) references. Conceptual papers should include: (1) title, (2) author, (3) abstract, (4) research background, (5) literature review, (6) discussion, (7) conclusion and (8) references. Submission papers should be no longer than 8000 words, including references and 3-5 key words.
- Papers should be submitted as a MS Word document (not as a PDF) with other supporting documents as requested in call for paper. Please download (from UBDSBE ICBEF Website) the Full Paper Template for proceedings and follow the steps outlined when submitting your paper to the conference secretariat via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the deadline.
- Please ensure that your paper does not contain grammatical and language errors, and is using the Harvard reference system. Also, before submitting, please ensure that (1) the submitted paper has not been previously published or is not under simultaneous review elsewhere; (2) you warrant that the paper is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify ICBEF organising team against any legal breach of such warranty.
- All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of merit, novelty and practical application. The priority will be given to the submissions that comply with the given criteria as much as possible. Once the paper is accepted, at least one author must register and present the paper at the conference.
ICBEF 2019 Conference proceedings: All accepted and presented papers at the conference will be published in the proceedings with ISBN.
- Qualified papers can be published in EBES Journals, Eurasian Business Review (SSCI and Scopus) and Eurasian Economic Review (Scopus and WOS) after a fast-track review process. Both Journals are published by Springer. Selected papers will be considered for publication in UBDSBE Journal of Business and Economic Analysis (JBEA), subject to double blind review as part of journal requirement.
- Three Best Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, a full paper must be submitted to the conference by 1st June 2019 and the paper must be presented at the conference).